NOTE: These are handmade bonnets. The photos are examples of my previous work. Your bonnet will be monogrammed to your specifications.
Beautiful in its delicate design, this handcrafted Christening Bonnet can be worn home from the hospital or on Christening Day, then with a few snips of thread, transformed into a special keepsake handkerchief for the wedding day. The bride can carry this handkerchief as “something old” or the groom can present his bride with a sentimental “something borrowed”!
The handkerchief used to create this bonnet is 100% cotton and is trimmed in a lovely scalloped ecru crochet lace. Each bonnet has satin ribbon ties and two satin rosettes covering the ribbon where the ties are attached to the bonnet.
The Handkerchief Christening Bonnet makes a thoughtful gift for expectant or new parents and this style handkerchief is perfect for either a boy or a girl. Each bonnet comes complete with a professionally printed poem authored by me on card stock with the Bewitchin Stitchin RVA logo.
NOTE: Lace trim is a beautiful natural ecru shade that provides a lovely contrast and heirloom effect.
Your bonnet will be gift boxed in a lovely aqua and pink box with a clear cellophane window and lined with white tissue paper. The handkerchief is also wrapped in tissue paper with the poem card visible through the window. A Bewitchin Stitchin RVA logo sticker is also affixed to each box. This is a “bow and go” gift. The gift box is then inserted into a custom correlated mailer designed to fit the gift box perfectly for protection in shipment. The gift box is then nestled in tissue paper inside of the mailer. This is a classy presentation for those who may be mailing the gift directly to the recipient.
This bonnet is available with or without personalization.
Please include in your order your monogramming preferences.
1. First Name or;
2. Initials in First, Last, Middle Name order - highlight last name as confirmation
3. Font Preference - Master Circle is the default if a font is selected.
4. Thread Color Choice - default is White if no color is selected.
POEM COPYRIGHT INFORMATION:
The poem was authored by me and is copyrighted as intellectual property. It is illegal to copy or duplicate the poem, publish, or resell it.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.