NOTE: Photos for illustrative monogram purposes only.
This sweet little long-sleeved bishop dress is made of 100% cotton corduroy topped off with a picot trimmed white featherweight corduroy collar that is perfect for monograms or other designs. The dress is fully lined in white cotton. The dress has two Snap closures on the back yoke. How perfect would this pretty dress be for Christmas, Valentines Day, St Patricks Day, church, school, or any other special occasion?
The dress is in stock and ready to ship in sizes 12 mos. to size 8 in Irish Green. RED, GREEN, AND NAVY VERSIONS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AS A CUSTOM REQUEST IN SIZES 6 mos THRU 10. Please note that my capacity for custom orders is limited due to seasonal demand.
An embroidered monogram or name is included at no additional charge.
NOTE: THIS IS A STANDARD KNEE LENGTH DRESS.
Please read the size chart carefully and measure your child prior to placing your order. Since these dresses are Pre-made, alterations to size and length are not available. I do have a separate listing for this dress in shorter vintage lengths.
Please include the following information in the Notes to Seller:
1. Initials: First, Last, Middle or;
2. First Name
3. Font Choice
4. Thread color choice.
NOTE: There are no returns on personalized items. Please read the sizing chart carefully prior to placing your order.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.