Vintage 1970’s and 1980’s Sewing Patterns. All of the patterns have been neatly cut and folded. Some patterns have uncut pieces. Some of the jackets have rips and tears. Complete Instructions are included with each pattern.
These are the patterns you will receive:
1. Simplicity 8448, Size 2 Dresses and Bloomers. Cut to Size. 12 Pieces Verified. Envelope in good condition. CC 1978.
2. Simplicity 8718, Size 1/2 and 1 Overalls in 2 Lengths. 6 Pieces Verified. Envelope in good condition with wear on flap and seams. CC 1978
3. Simplicity 8718, Size 2 and 3 Overalls in 2 Lengths. 6 Pieces Verified. Envelope in fair condition - torn flap. CC 1978
4. Simplicity Cinderella Clothing 9353, Size 2, Toddler Dress. 19 Pieces Verified. Envelope in fair shape - flap missing. CC 1979
5. Simplicity Cinderella Clothing 9353, Size 3, Toddler Dress. 19 Pieces Verified. Envelope in fair shape - flap missing. CC 1979
6. Simplicity 9345, Size 2, Toddler Dress, Coat, and Bonnet. 12 Pieces Verified. Envelope in fair condition - flap missing. CC 1979
7. Simplicity 5913, Size 6 mos, Baby Dresses and Rompers. 20 Pieces Verified.
Envelope in excellent condition. CC 1983
8. McCalls 8536, Baby Dresses and Bloomers. 16 Pieces Verified. Envelope in Excellent used condition - some writing on front. CC 1996
9. Simplicity 9515, Baby Layette, 6 mos, 26 Pieces Verified. Envelope in poor condition with tears, torn flap, and taped edges. CC 1980.
10. Simplicity 6907, 6 mos, Baby Dress and Bonnet, Sleep Sack, Bib, and Swaddle.
21 Pieces Verified. Majority of pieces are uncut. Envelope in poor condition with tears and torn flap. CC 1977
Note: I have done my best to accurately count and verify all pattern pieces are present and that descriptions are accurate.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.