This monogrammed child size floppy faux straw hat is a must have accessory for those hot summer days. Whether traveling to the beach, shopping, sailing the high seas, shopping, playing outside, these hats will give shade your little girl’s delicate skin, while giving her a fashionista look! These hats are available in a lovely array of colors that complement my line of swimsuits with quality consistent with hats you would find in hotel, beach, or cruise ship boutiques. This is a classic hat that your child will enjoy for seasons to come.
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: As a special gift , I am including a coordinating removable handmade coordinating sash to make this a truly one of a kind boutique fashion accessory.
This monogrammed floppy beach hat is available in 7 colors!
Lavender, Aqua, Pink, Hot Pink, Navy, Deep Coral, Ivory
Approximately 15” Diameter
Head Circumference ~ Approximately 20”
Fits Most Kids From Age 5T thru Age 14
Professional Embroidered Personalization is included in the price. You have a variety of fonts and thread colors to select from. When placing your order, please include the following information in the Notes to Seller portion of the Order.
1. Monogram Style/Font
2. Thread Color
3. Name or initials to be Monogrammed. Initials should be in the following order: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name. For example: Charlotte Ann Smith would be: cSa.
The Bewitchin Stitchin RVA Difference:
I am a licensed S-Corp located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I stand behind my work and pride myself in providing the ultimate customer service experience. If there is a problem with an item, I will work with you to reach a mutually agreeable solution. My embroidery and sewing equipment are modern state of the art professional machines, which ensure accurate embroidery placement and tight stitching that will stand the test of time. I only use the finest threads and sewing supplies. You can be assured when you purchase from me that your item will something you are proud to own or gift to friends and family.
Some businesses offer a “move to the front of the line option” for an additional fee. I do not do this as I feel it is not fair and equitable to all customers. If you need an item rushed, I will be upfront with you on whether or not I can meet your requested delivery date. In most cases, I am able to meet delivery date requirements, except during seasonal peak demand periods.
Thank you in advance for choosing Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I look forward to creating something magical for you.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.