NOTE: Listing photos are examples of items monogrammed for other customers.
These beautiful heirloom style cotton quilted Christmas tree skirts will fit into any home in any decor. Classically designed, these make the perfect gift for a friend, family member, or for your own home. These are available in Pure White or Christmas Red. These will surely become treasured keepsakes to be used year after year. This skirt measures 43” in diameter.
Bewitchin Stitchin RVA Christmas Skirts are quality made to last for years to come. These have ties at the back for closure. This cotton skirt has a beautiful all over quilted design with beautiful scalloped edges. You will be proud to display one or two of these skirts in your holiday home!
NOTE: THESE SKIRTS HAVE EMBROIDERED PERSONALIZATION. Embroidery is unsurpassed for beauty and lasting durability. Embroidery will not crack and peel when stored in high cold or heat areas such as attics and garages. I only use premium quality polyester embroidery threads that will remain vibrant for many years to come.
Please include the following info in the Notes to Seller portion of your order at Checkout. I can also embroider a Christmas scene or applique on these skirts. Please message me your custom request for a quote.
1. Name or text to be embroidered, i.e. The Rose Family, est. 2012
2. Font or Monogram Style
3. Thread Color Preference
NOTE: I can add the Santa and Reindeer for an additional charge.
If no thread color or font is selected at time of purchase the following will be the defaults:
* Green and Red Skirts - White Thread, White Skirt - Hunter Green
** Font: Registry
Current order to shipping lead-time is approximately 2 weeks.
Customized items are not eligible for returns. If you have any issues with your purchase please contact us immediately. Customer Care is the top priority at Bewitchin Stitchin RVA and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. A happy customer is a repeat customer!
All tree skirts will ship via USPS Priority Mail. Once your order is placed, I will follow up with you to provide a ship date. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping notification with tracking information.
I do not offer a Move To The Front of the Line option for an additional fee as I do not feel this is fair and equitable to my customers. If you need something by a specific date, please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate your request.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.