NOTE: Photos are to illustrate monogram options. The Hunter Green Vest that I have in stock now does not have front welt pockets.
This reversible quilted vest is perfect for providing warmth without a lot of bulk. It is perfect as a stylish layering piece or as outerwear on those cool Fall, Winter, and Spring days when a traditional coat or jacket is too warm. Vests make perfect gifts for ladies and teens, or just as a little something special for yourself.
One side of the vest is a beautiful Hunter Green quilted Cotton. The reverse side is a timeless red quilted coordinating plaid. The vest closes with snaps. NOTE: This Vest does NOT have front pockets. Otherwise, it is the same as the one shown in the listing photos.
The price of the vest includes monogramming. Please note that when monogrammed, you are committing to wearing it on the monogrammed side only as the embroidery lettering will be visible on the reverse side. I use only the highest quality colorfast and fade resistant polyester embroidery threads available in the market. Each monogram is carefully digitized and stitched on a professional multi-needle state of the art embroidery machine to ensure precise placement and tight tied off stitches that are highly durable to withstand the tests of time, wear, and laundering.
FIT: True to Size. If in the upper range of the size or you plan to wear a thick sweater under the vest, I advise to size up to the next size. If in doubt over sizing, please message me and I will assist you in selecting the correct size.
Small: Fits 4-6
Medium: Fits 8-10
Large: Fits 12-14
XL: Fits 16
MONOGRAMMING ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:
Please include the following information in the Notes to Seller portion of your order during Checkout.
1. Initials in order of embroidery sequence: First Name, Last Name, Middle Name. (a proof will be provided prior to stitching upon request). Please provide the Last Name for verification of stitching order.
2. Thread color preference. I have all color threads, so the choices are endless.
3. Font Style: Master Circle Script, Interlocking Vines, Natural Circle Block, Diamond Block, Cotillion(Fishtail)
4. Date you require your order if for a gift or special occasion
NOTES. Monogrammed items are not eligible for a refund or return unless there is quality or workmanship issue. Order Cancellations are not accepted once sewing or embroidery has commenced.
GARMENT CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Machine wash, cold water, gentle cycle, lay flat to dry.
ORDER LEAD TIME INFORMATION:
Most orders for “in-stock” items ship within 3-5 days of purchase. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for transit time. Lead times will be longer during peak periods, especially from September through December. If there is an extended lead-time situation, I will provide you with an expected ship date via Etsy Messaging.
I do not offer a “Move To The Front Of The Line” Rush Order Option for an additional charge as this violates my work ethic of fairness and equitability for all customers. If you have an expedited delivery request, please message me and I will let you know if I n meet your delivery expectation.
If you have questions about this item or a custom request, please do not hesitate to message me via Etsy prior to placing your order. My normal response time is usually very fast, except on Sundays and Holidays.
THE BEWITCHIN STITCHIN RVA DIFFERENCE:
I realize you have many Seller and Item choices with Etsy. I am a licensed small business owner who will work hard to earn your business and trust because I want you to be a happy and hopefully, a repeat customer. My goal with every purchase is to provide you with a high quality finished product and a platinum level customer service experience, both at a fair and competitive price. My guiding principles are simple: Honesty and Integrity. I guarantee my work and should a problem arise, I will do my very best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. You can also rest assured that every item I hand make or procure from trusted vendors is produced to comply with US Federal consumer product safety standards. I am a CPSIA registered manufacturer and only work with partners and suppliers of finished goods and raw materials who are also registered.
Thank you for visiting Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I look forward to creating something magical especially for you!
To see my complete line-up of products, please visit my shop at:
www.bewitchinstitchinrva.etsy.com or www.bewitchinstitchinrva.com
You can also follow or like my shop on Facebook @ Bewitchin Stitchin RVA, as well as Pinterest, and Instagram.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.