Custom made seersucker pajama pants are perfect for loungewear or for sleeping. These 65/35% cotton/poly blend pants feature an elasticized pull-on waistband with operational drawstring ties. The piping at the hemline give them a classic high-end finished look. My pants are generously sized with full straight legs. Once you place your order, I will contact you for your measurements to ensure a good fit.
These pants are perfect for lounging over coffee and watching TV in the evenings. How cute would these be for bridesmaids? These are available in light blue, pink, lavender, white, and green striped seersucker. I make these in sizes S thru 3XL.
Your initials will be embroidered at the hip line of the pants in a thread color of your choosing.
Please include the following information when placing your order:
1. Initials in FIRST, LAST, MIDDLE NAME order
3. Thread Color
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.