This Personalized Linen Hemstitched Baby Bible Book Cover with Baby Bible Set makes a great keepsake gift for a Baby Shower, Birth, Christening, 1st Christmas, First Communion, or Dedication. Hemstiched Crosses adorn the front and back of the linen cover and inner flaps keep the Baby Bible secure. There is also an inside storage pocket perfect for preserving a lock of hair or other special memento.
The cover includes a New Boxed International Version (NIV) Red-Letter Version Tiny Testament Bible in Pink, Blue or White, or a King James Version (KJV) with gold leafed edges in Black or White.
This beautiful set makes a wonderful Baby Shower, Christening, First Communication, or Keepsake Gift. The baby's initials and date of birth are included at no additional charge.
This is a thoughtful gift that will be a treasured keepsake for both the parents and the child, and can be passed down through future generations. These Bibles are often lovingly displayed behind protective glass or carefully tucked away for storage and presented to the child when he or she reaches marrying age and is about to wed. In this case, the Bible is gifted to the Bride To Be for her to carry with her bouquet for special blessings as "something old" on the wedding day.
1. Personalized Crochet Lace Trimmed Storage Pouch constructed from a beautiful cotton handkerchief.
2. Proprietary Baby Bible Poem authored by me in 2016.
55% Linen/45% Cotton cover
Leather-look Zonder NIV Tiny Testament Bible, or KJV with gold-leafed pages
Cotton Crochet Lace Edged Cotton Storage Pouch
Polyester Embroidery Threads
Bible Cover Measurements: 8"Wide (back to front), x 6" High
Baby Bible: ~ 4.5" Tall x 3.5" Wide
LICENSED CHURCH AND NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION QUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
I am happy to provide a special quantity discount to churches or other licensed "non-profit" organizations who would like to purchase quantities of 10 or more to keep on hand for Baby Dedication Services or birth gift presentations.
Please include the following information in the Notes To Seller portion of the order:
1. Name of initials to be embroidered - First, Last, Middle Name Order.
Example: Lisa Jane Smith would be: LSJ
2. Font Choice - See Chart
3. Thread Color - See Chart
ORDER LEAD TIME
This dress is normally ready to ship within 3-5 days of purchase. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for transit time. Lead times will be longer during peak periods, especially around holidays. If there is an extended lead-time situation, I will provide you with an expected ship date via Etsy Messaging.
I do not offer a “Move To The Front Of The Line” Rush Order Option for an additional charge as my goal is to ensure fairness and equity to all of my customers. If you have an expedited delivery request, please message me and I will let you know if I can meet your requested delivery date.
If you have questions about this item or a custom request, please do not hesitate to message me via Etsy prior to placing your order. My normal response time is usually very fast, except on Sundays and Holidays.
THE BEWITCHIN STITCHIN RVA DIFFERENCE:
I realize you have many Seller and Item choices with Etsy. I am a licensed small business owner who will work hard to earn your business and trust because I want you to be a happy, and hopefully, a repeat customer. My goal with every purchase is to provide you with a high quality finished product and a platinum level customer service experience, both at a fair and competitive price. My guiding principles are simple: Honesty and Integrity. I guarantee my work and should a problem arise, I will do my very best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. You can also rest assured that every item I hand make or procure from trusted vendors is produced to comply with US Federal consumer product safety standards.
Thank you for visiting Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I look forward to creating something magical especially for you!
To see my complete line-up of products, please visit my shop at:
www.bewitchinstitchinrva.etsy.com or www.bewitchinstitchinrva.com
You can also follow and like my shop on Facebook @ Bewitchin Stitchin RVA, as well as Pinterest, and Instagram.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.