NOTE: Listing photos are examples of items monogrammed for other customers.
THE BEWITCHIN STITCHIN RVA DIFFERENCE
There really is a difference. You have a wide variety of seller choices with Etsy. I always try to add little extras to my items that differentiate my stockings from the competition.
1. I overcast stitch the raw edges where the 3 fabrics are sewn together under the cuff to eliminate unsightly raveling and enhance strength and durability.
2. I sew the bones to fresh NEW ribbon to prevent them from falling off over time under various storage conditions. Most cheaper stockings use hot glue on the bones and cheap quality ribbon.
3. Embroidered personalization using a state of the art multi-needle professional embroidery machine for a tight and secure stitch that is properly placed on the cuff. Many cheaper versions use vinyl letter which cracks and peels over time.
4. I offer a wide selection of embroidery fonts, all custom digitized to fit perfectly on the stocking cuff. I am a Master Embroiderer with many years of experience.
5. I add a sweet Jingle Bell in center of bow for extra pizzazz!
6. I offer a choice of fish bones or dog bones as well as cuff color.
Paw my gosh! These are without a doubt the cutest personalized paw shaped Sherpa with plaid Cuff pet Christmas stockings ever! They make the perfect (purr-fect) personalized gifts for your four-legged fur babies so Santa will have somewhere to leave their toys and treats. .
You can choose from the Red or Green plaid cuff stocking with cute little dog bones or hanging fish. The stockings are lined in a cream colored polyester satin.
These furry plush pet stockings are shaped like paws with the sweetest little paw pad prints in plaid to match the cuff of the stocking. They are generously sized for your pet’s Christmas stash. Would these also not make great gift bags to take to the homes of your friends and family for their beloved fur babies this Christmas season?
Your pet’s name will be machine EMBROIDERED in white thread for lasting durability and beauty for years to come. Embroidery is not only beautiful, it is unequaled for lasting durability. You can store after Christmas and reuse year after year with no worries about cracking, peeling, fading, or dullness. Now that’s what I call a smart investment.
NOTE: Please don’t forget to include your pets name in the notes section of the order along with desired embroidery font from the attached charts. If no font is selected at the time of order, the defaults will be Tipsy or Silly.
The dog stocking measures approximately as follows: when laid flat.
Opening and upper leg: 8” Wide
11” Wide at bottom widest point
*** Please note that both the Fish and Dog Bones are constructed of flat dye cut heat sealed stiffened felt.
NOTES. Monogrammed items are not eligible for a refund or return. Order Cancellations are not accepted after 24 hours or once Embroidery commences.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.
Dec 3, 2019
Dec 3, 2019
I shopped for a long time for the perfect stocking for my dogs. I found these and am so happy with my purchase! They are so cute! Highly recommend. They are great quality and well wrapped for the shipping process.
Jan 19, 2019
I have ordered from Sheila Rose previously. She is very friendly, and helpful with ordering. My kitten Gypsy loved her Christmas stocking for her 1st Christmas. Thank you Sheila Rose for your beautiful work and genuine care.