NOTE: Listing photos are examples of garments monogrammed for other customers.
Don't you just love jumpers? I do. They are so versatile and attractive on most figure types and sizes. This gorgeous 100% A-Line cotton jumper dress is perfect for Fall, Winter, and Spring due to the coordinating gingham or other coordinating fabric of customer’s choice. The corduroy is very soft and lightweight, as is the lining. This dress can be made reversible by adding buttons to the reverse side.
The jumper features buttoned shoulder straps. There is plenty of extra room in the straps to move the buttons to extend the length if your child is a bit taller than the stated heights on the size chart and allows room for some growth.
The size chart is a guideline only. Once you order, I will be in touch to confirm the child’s measurements and desired length.
Monogramming is included at no additional charge, as is the Santa Face. Have another design in mind? Let me know and I will create something just for you.
100% Cotton Fabrics
Machine wash cold separately on gentle cycle. Hang to dry. Press with iron on Cotton setting. Some colors of corduroy have a tendency to bleed in the wash. I prewash these Fabrics in Dreft, but also include additional laundry instructions.
Note: I have a large selection of holiday and everyday occasion fabrics. If you would like something different, just ask. I probably have it or can get it.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.