Check out this embroidered floppy beach hat that can be personalized just for you!
This big floppy woven straw hat is a must have accessory for those hot summer days. Whether traveling to the beach, shopping, lunching with friends, sailing the high seas, or a weekend getaway with the girls, these hats will give you a “tres chic” look at an affordable price. These hats are available in a lovely array of colors. Their classic fit and style are flattering to ladies of all ages and offer face protection and shade from the suns damaging rays. These would also make great gifts for brides and bridesmaids.
FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE: As a special gift , I am including a coordinating removable grosgrain ribbon sash to make this a one of a kind fashion accessory.
This monogrammed floppy beach hat is available in 6 on-trend colors!
Black, White, Aqua, Coral, Hot Pink and Navy
Approximately 19” Diameter. One size fits most teens and adult females.
This hat can be monogrammed with a name, initials, or up to three words of text.
Please feel free to request custom text up to 3 words.
Just a few examples of potential words/phrases include:
- The Bride
- Just Married
- Maid of Honor
- Beach Babe
- La Vida Loca
- La Dolce Vita
- Vitamin Sea
- On Vacation
- Island Time
- Future Mrs.
- Wine Time
- Party Time
- Life’s A Beach
- Life is Good
- By The Sea
- Sail Away
For phrases, the font will be a trendy script such as Octavia. For initials and names, please see the chart of available fonts. You also have a choice of thread colors.
NAME OR INITIALS:
Please indicate your monogramming requests in the Notes to Seller portion of the order at checkout or the Personalization portion of the order.
1. Initials should be provided in FIRST, LAST, MIDDLE name order. Please indicate the last name as confirmation. Example: Sheila Lynn Rose would be: sRl
ORDER LEAD TIME:
There is a 7-10 business day order to shipment lead time for hats.
The Bewitchin Stitchin RVA Difference:
I am a licensed S-Corp located in the Commonwealth of Virginia. I stand behind my work and pride myself in providing the ultimate customer service experience. If there is a problem with an item, I will work with you to reach a mutually agreeable solution. My embroidery and sewing equipment are modern state of the art professional machines, which ensure accurate embroidery placement and tight stitching that will stand the test of time. I only use the finest threads and sewing supplies. You can be assured when you purchase from me that your item will something you are proud to own or gift to friends and family.
Some businesses offer a “move to the front of the line option” for an additional fee. I do not do this as I feel it is not fair and equitable to all customers. If you need an item rushed, I will be upfront with you on whether or not I can meet your requested delivery date. In most cases, I am able to meet delivery date requirements, except during seasonal peak demand periods.
Thank you in advance for choosing Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I look forward to creating something magical for you.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.