Are you looking for a perfect bag or sack to carry and deliver Santa's gifts this Christmas? Well, look no further. These beautiful appliqued, screen printed, and embroidered bags featuring Santa or Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer are what every child or "child at heart" would absolutely adore and love to find under the tree on Christmas morning. Or maybe, Grandma and Grandpa could transport their gifts in these beautiful bags.
These sacks are made from a very high quality smooth tightly woven burlap canvas fabric - nothing scratchy about these for delicate little hands. The appliques are made from red printed canvas (Santa's hat) or windowpane check cotton shirting (Rudolph's antlers), and a soft velvety micro-fleece for Santa's face and hat trim and Rudolph's face. The eyes and mouth(Santa only) are embroidered and the noses are made from sweet little sewn-on red pom poms. The seams are serged for strength and the opening and drawstring casing are hemmed. Each bag also comes with a sewn on name tag fastened with a little red button and a drawstring closure with jute ties.
These roomy bags measure 19" x 27". These are truly amazing sturdy bags that are certain to become treasured keepsakes and used for years to come.
Personalization is included. I will embroider the child's first name or initials on both the bag and the gift tag in a beautiful Christmas or Sleigh Ride font. Embroidery is not only beautiful. It is unequaled for lasting durability. You can store after Christmas and reuse year after year with no worries about cracking, peeling, fading, or dullness. Now that's what I call a bargain!
Quantities are limited, so order yours now to avoid disappointment.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.