NOTE: These are handmade bonnets. The photos are examples of my previous work. Your bonnet will be monogrammed to your specifications.
This elaborate keepsake handkerchief bonnet boasts beautiful embroidered butterflies and hearts with lovely scalloped edges. The bonnet is ideal for wear on special occasions such as baby's first trip home from the hospital, Christening, First Communion or any other event where friends and family gather. To secure the bonnet to baby's head are two double-sided satin ties secured by two satin rosettes. With a few snips of the threads, this bonnet can be converted back to a handkerchief for a lovely "something old" gift on the day that baby weds. If the baby is a boy, it can be a gift for his bride. The bonnet comes gift boxed in a pretty box, complete with a poem, for gift giving. Just add a bow, ribbon, and go.
1. 100% white cotton handkerchief with satin thread embroidery (11.5" square)
2. White satin double-faced ribbon ties
3. Handmade Satin Rosettes
4. Card stock with poem
5. Aqua and Pink Designer gift box with tissue paper and see-thru window
Machine wash cold gentle cycle. Lay flat to dry. Iron on cotton setting with pressing cloth.
Please include the following information in the Notes To Seller portion of the order:
1. Name of initials to be embroidered - First, Last, Middle Name Order.
Example: Lisa Jane Smith would be: LSJ
2. Font Choice - See Chart
3. Thread Color - See Chart
ORDER LEAD TIME
This bonnet is normally ready to ship within 3-5 days of purchase. Please allow an additional 3-5 days for transit time. Lead times will be longer during peak periods, especially around holidays. If there is an extended lead-time situation, I will provide you with an expected ship date via Etsy Messaging.
I do not offer a “Move To The Front Of The Line” Rush Order Option for an additional charge as my goal is to ensure fairness and equity to all of my customers. If you have an expedited delivery request, please message me and I will let you know if I can meet your requested delivery date.
If you have questions about this item or a custom request, please do not hesitate to message me via Etsy prior to placing your order. My normal response time is usually very fast, except on Sundays and Holidays.
THE BEWITCHIN STITCHIN RVA DIFFERENCE:
I realize you have many Seller and Item choices with Etsy. I am a licensed small business owner who will work hard to earn your business and trust because I want you to be a happy, and hopefully, a repeat customer. My goal with every purchase is to provide you with a high quality finished product and a platinum level customer service experience, both at a fair and competitive price. My guiding principles are simple: Honesty and Integrity. I guarantee my work and should a problem arise, I will do my very best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. You can also rest assured that every item I hand make or procure from trusted vendors is produced to comply with US Federal consumer product safety standards.
Thank you for visiting Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I look forward to creating something magical especially for you!
To see my complete line-up of products, please visit my shop at:
www.bewitchinstitchinrva.etsy.com or www.bewitchinstitchinrva.com
You can also follow and like my shop on Facebook @ Bewitchin Stitchin RVA, as well as Pinterest, and Instagram.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.
Mar 8, 2023
Absolutely beautiful monogram work and bonnet. The packaging was lovely. I cannot say enough about this beautiful and sentimental gift for my niece.
Feb 25, 2023
It’s lovely. Thank you for recommending the light pink thread. I am very pleased with your product.
Feb 2, 2023
My beautiful baby bonnet I ordered from Bewitchin Stitchin is breathtaking. Sheila’s work is absolutely gorgeous. This is going to be my “go to” baby girl gift from now on! Also, Sheila cares deeply about going above and beyond. She is easy to communicate with about your order. I highly recommend!!
Jun 20, 2021
It was beautiful. Great service.
May 18, 2021
This is the 2nd bonnet I bought from this shop. I have 2 new granddaughters and wanted the same bonnets for each one. These bonnets are absolutely beautiful and very well-made. They came just as promised and were even more beautiful in person than they were in the pictures. I will definitely be ordering again if the need arises.