Monogrammed Vegan Pebble Leather Tote Bag with attached double- shoulder straps and magnetic closure in a variety of colors. This is the perfect bag for the businesswoman, busy mom, or girl on the go who wants a roomy personalized purse/tote that makes a stylish fashion statement. The bag is generous in size, measuring 15.25” L, 3.50” W, and 13” H. It can easily accommodate a small notebook computer with ample room for other essentials. This is a timeless design that never goes out of style. This bag is a perfect gift idea for bridesmaids, family, friends, or as a little something special just for you. It is a very nice quality and well- made bag. The faux leather has the look and feel of real pebble grained leather.
Included in the price of the tote bag is an embroidered monogram in your choice of Master Circle Script, Interlocking Vines, Cotillion, Round Block, or Diamond Block. I can also add an embroidered design or text for an additional charge.
You also have a choice of thread color. In most cases, I would recommend matching the bag’s interior; however, you can choose any color you like to make this bag truly your own!
I use a high-end state of the art multi needle embroidery machine that renders a strong tied-off stitch and highly precise monogram placement. You will not be disappointed with this bag. I take great pride in my work and want you to love your purchase from Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. A happy customer is a repeat customer!
Note: This tote is reversible and can be monogrammed on either side. Once the bag is embroidered, it is no longer suitable for reversing.
THIS IS A CLEARANCE ITEM. MOST OF THESE BAGS ARE STYLED WITH A BACK PATCH POCKET AND INCLUDE A COSMETIC POUCH. SEVERAL INCLUDE THE TOTE BAG ONLY. I WILL CONFIRM WITH YOU AT TIME OF ORDER WHICH IS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN YOUR DESIRED COLOR COMBINATION.
When placing your order, please include the following information in the Notes to Seller portion of the order:
1. Initials in order of monogram: FIRST, LAST, MIDDLE
2. Choice of thread color
3. Monogram Style/Font
USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping.
Thank you for visiting Bewitchin Stitchin RVA. I hope you will trust me to create a magical creation for you.
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list or promotional coupons, should either be made available at some point in the future;
3. If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases as required by US Federal and State tax laws or product recalls;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will only share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as USPS, UPS, and FEDEX companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
3. Compliance with US State and Federal laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) respond to any recalls relating to materials used in my finished goods process
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may mail me at: Sheila Rose; PO Box 2161; Mechanicsville, VA. 23116
* To access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy, you may contact Etsy at Etsy.com/help for assistance, or send a request directly to Etsy.
Most of my items can be personalized with embroidered initials, names, or designs. Please contact me for information, availability and pricing.
Each listing includes finished item dimensions.
Care instructions are included with all items.
I have a wide variety of monogram styles. I have posted some of the most popular ones along with the listing photos. If you have a style in mind that you do not see included in the charts, please do not hesitate to message me as I probably have the font or style you are looking for. The same holds true for thread colors.